Real Estate Management
Real Estate Management provides facilities services, operations and maintenance, project management and support, and utilities energy management service to customers at locations off the University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences, including:
- On UChicago’s Hyde Park campus
- Throughout the Chicago metropolitan area
- In northwest Indiana
We also provide financial and budget guidance about these external facilities to University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences management, maintaining lease data and acting as a liaison with building and property managers.
Our team provides the following services to the University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences community.
- Basic Upkeep — Cleaning services, pest control, maintenance and repairs, fixture cleaning and re-lamping, landscape services, snow removal, recycling and waste management, project management, and energy conservation and sustainability
- Lease & Tenant Issues — Address tenant issues and manage and maintain external facilities in Hyde Park and outlying communities, ensuring that facilities are in compliance with all lease provisions as well as operating efficiently, effectively and within budget constraints
- Operations — Monitor operations and determine modifications with regard to contracts, maintenance agreements and energy management to facilitate cost savings and achieve synergies through procurement and management strategies
Phone Pager Email
Doug Daudell Real Estate Manager Facilitites
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences
850 E. 58th St. MC0953
Chicago, IL 60637-1470
Request a Service
Our Operations teams ensure the safety, sustainability and efficiency of all our hospitals and facilities that we manage. Click on the links below to request a service or to learn more about Facilities Planning, Design and Construction.